Friday, December 13, 2013

Thrifting

This summer/fall i did a lot of yard saling and I got tons of good stuff. I am addicted, it's bad. But soo good! Lately it's been cold and there are no yard sales so I have been going to the thrift stores around town and cleaning up!  First exhibit: double knit quilt top
2nd exhibit: cute little lamp that I put a flicker bulb in- fun fun! There is so much more but I can't post it all because then you would know that I'm a hoarder! Plus I have been doing my darndest to get it tagged and put in my new booth at Funtiques- did I tell you the Homemade Housewives started a booth? It's just temporary but you should go check it out!

Emmy


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I was WONDERING from FB posts if you had a space there!!!! EEKKK! FUN! I hope it's successful!

    I am d.y.i.n.g. to know where you thrift.

    ReplyDelete